Eating Smart, Being Active in Quinwood
Thursday December 14 and Thursday January 18. Time is 6pm-8pm
Call today and join a class with your WVU Extension Adult FNP Educator!
No cost to attend!
8 Interactive Lessons:
- Get Moving
- Plan, Shop, $ave
- Fruits and Veggies: Half Your Plate
- Make Half Your Grains Whole
- Build Strong Bones
- Go Lean with Protein
- Make a Change
- Celebrate! Eat Smart & Be Active
Participants will learn:
- How to make healthy lifestyle choices
- Keep food safe
- Save money on food
- Cook health meals
- Be more physically active
- Have the opportunity to taste new recipes at every lesson
- Receive fun giveaways and recipe cards at every lesson
- Receive a graduation certificate and a cookbook upon completion of lessons
Did you know, by saving $10 a week on food, that could add up to over $500 in savings?
Contact Elizabeth Reynolds at (304) 647-7408 or firstname.lastname@example.org