Become A Partner
The Greenbrier County Health Alliance engages communities to work for lasting change. Alliance partners work together to support local communities to identify their needs and find ways to collaboratively address those needs.
A healthy community is one that:
- Helps to address health disparities by embracing diversity through respect and concern
- Knows itself and builds on strengths;
- Generates leadership everywhere;
- Connects people and resources;
- Creates a sense of community;
- Shapes its own future;
- Participates in ongoing dialogue;
- Plans for a safe clean environment;
- Implements healthy activities.
By being broad and inclusive, we hope to expand engagement in working together toward creating healthier communities throughout all of Greenbrier County and building a culture of health across the region.
I understand and agree with the stated Guiding Principles and am willing to contribute and support Alliance activities.
I give permission to have my name and affiliation added as a member of the Greenbrier County Health Alliance and to receive email announcements and updates.